Day 01: Cochin – Munnar
Arrive at Cochin Airport and transfer straight to famous hill station of Munnar known for its lush & breathtaking tea plantations. Munnar, the highest town of Kerala with a cool, bracing climate exuding old-world charm and popular for extensive tea and cardamom plantations.
On the way you will visit Cheeyapara & Vallara waterfalls, spice plantations and various magnificent viewpoints.
On arrival, please check-in at your Hotel
Day 02: Munnar (B)
Today enjoy Munnar sightseeing. Visit Mattupetty Dam, Kundala Lake, Eco Point, Rose Garden, viewpoints, Jungle Honeybee Tree, top station or Eravikulam (Rajmala) National Park and tea plantations.
Evening is optional to visit Blossom Park & Tea museum
Day 03: Munnar – Thekkedy (B)
Today after breakfast drive towards Thekkedy, the Wildlife goal of Kerala. You can appreciate a lovely voyage through the slopes and valleys of Western Ghats to arrive here. Enjoy a boat ride in Periyar Lake which moves through the Periyar reserve. You will have opportunity to watch the wild creatures like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer and so on meandering. Get back to the hotel for the night.
Day 04: Thekkady – Alleppey (Houseboat) (B/L/D)
Today drive to Alleppey and join your traditional Kettuvallam Houseboat. Board your houseboat at mid-day for an exhilarating experience. As you sail down a maze of canals, you see villages, paddy fields, coconut palms, fishermen and local life. Meals and overnight are on board Houseboat.
Day 05: Alleppey – Cochin (B)
Today proceed for departure to Cochin. On the way you can enjoy Cochin sightseeing which includes (if time permits) like Fort Cochin, Dutch Palace, Mattanchetry, Jew town, Marine drive and local shopping.
Then our driver will drop you at Cochin Airport for your departure. It’s time to fly back to your hometown with good memories of Kerala trip.
- 03 Nights’ accommodation in Hotels including breakfast
- 02D/01N Houseboat cruise in Alleppey including all main meals
- All transportation services in a private Air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All sightseeing & excursions as per the itinerary
- All National Parks entrance fees/permits
- International/Domestic Flights
- Visa, Travel Insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Excess baggage penalty for domestic flights (do check with us about baggage allowance on domestic flights)
- Beverages during pre-arranged meals
- Tipping for porters/guides/drivers
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars laundries or other expenditures during the tour.
Note: For Quotation, please contact us.