Day 01: Delhi (D)
Arrive at Delhi Airport/Railway station and transfer to your Hotel
Your accommodation in Delhi is for 02 nights in Hotel including breakfast
Later you will be taken for half day tour to visit New Delhi. You will drive past Government Buildings, Presidents House and India Gate – The war memorial. Then we will visit Humayun’s Tomb, also known as the forerunner of Taj Mahal. This magnificent garden tomb is the first substantial example of Mughal architecture in India. It was built in 1565 A.D. nine years after the death of Humayun, by his senior widow Bega Begam. Inside the walled enclosure the most notable features are the garden squares (chaharbagh) with pathways water channels, centrally located well proportional mausoleum topped by double dome.
Also visit impressive and famous Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
In the evening you will be taken for a welcome dinner at a local Indian restaurant in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi (B)
This morning you will taken for half day sightseeing. We will first visit to Jama Mosque. This great mosque of Old Delhi is the largest in India, with a courtyard capable of holding 25,000 devotees. It was begun in 1644 and ended up being the final architectural extravagance of Shah Jahan, the Mughal emperor who built the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort.
Also enjoy a rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk and then drive past Red Fort.
Later visit Qutab Minar, a spectacular example of Indo-Islamic architecture topped by a 234-foot-high tower.
Day 03: Delhi (B)
Today transfer to Delhi Airport/Railway station to connect your onward flight/train
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Hotel including breakfast
- Welcome dinner on arrival day at a local restaurant in Delhi
- All transportation services in a private Air conditioned vehicle with driver
- All City tours, sightseeing & excursions with local English speaking guide on private basis
- All monuments & Sites entrance fees
- International/Domestic Flights/Train
- Visa, Travel & Insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Beverages during pre-arranged meals
- Tipping for porters/guides/drivers
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars laundries or other expenditures during the tour.
Note: For Quotation please contact us.