Day 01: Delhi – Jim Corbett National Park (L/D)
This early morning drive from Delhi to Jim Corbett National Park. On arrival, please check-in at your Hotel Enjoy delicious Lunch at your Resort and then enjoy pool aces and evening Bonfire with live music.
As well as being famous for having the most tigers of all India’s national parks, Corbett is known for its stunning scenery, including jungle, grasslands, riverine and hilly terrain, home to an abundance of wild elephant, deer, primate, reptile and birdlife, as well as leopard, Himalayan black bear and sloth bear.
The park is divided into six zones that all offer different experiences; most famous is Dhikala, which offers the best chance to spot animals. Take note: the bulk of the park is closed during rainy season (generally mid-November to mid-June), with only a few zones open year-round.
In the evening enjoy dinner at your Resort
Day 02: Jim Corbett National Park (B/L/D)
The second day of your tour is devoted to early morning open Jeep Safari accompanied by expert naturalist. Start your day with a cup of tea/coffee and get ready for the most awaited journey. While your jeep passes through the deep jungle there is a strong probability to spot the Royal Bengal Tiger roaming around. Keep your cameras at the ready and capture the rare images of tigers and various other wildlife species while they are resting in their habitats.
Come back to resort and take breakfast. You may enjoy bath in swimming pool. Later in the evening, move towards Kosi River(Kosi river available in Dhikuli Village ) and spend few pleasant hours at the bank of the river. Come back to the resort and get caught up in the spirit of the magical place and have your dinner, overnight stay at resort.
Day 03: Jim Corbett National Park – Delhi (B)
On the day 3rd of your tour, either you can take the morning safari (optional) or just relax comfortably in your suit or room. Whether you take the safari or relax in your suit, after the breakfast you will check out from the resort for the onward destination. Your 2 night/ 3 days Corbett tour concludes here.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Resort
- Accommodation in Jim Corbett resort including all main meals
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- All transportation services in a private Air conditioned vehicle with driver
- 01 Jeep Safari in National Park on shared basis (Supplement applicable for exclusive Jeep Safaris)
- All National Parks entrance fees/permits
- Train tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages during pre-arranged meals
- Tipping for porters/guides/drivers
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars laundries or other expenditures during the tour.
Note: For Quotation please contact us.