Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations in India
Today lets discuss about Best 5 Honeymoon destinations in India. According to us they are:
5. Sikkim: This beautiful Himalayan state is located in North east India. It is known for majestic monasteries, snowy mountains and peaceful culture. On a trip to Sikkim you must visit capital city of Gangtok, Pelling and Lachung. You must also take a day trip to Rumtek monastery and Tsomgo Lake from Gangtok to experience the best of Sikkim. You can also combine Darjeeling with your trip to Sikkim. Darjeeling is known for sprawling tea plantations, British colonial charm and the famous Himalayan toy train.
4. Kashmir. Kashmir is a true paradise and crown of India. It is known for lofty Himalayas, pristine lakes, incredible natural beauty and Kashmiri Kahwa. Your itinerary must include Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonamarg and Pahalgam. The must do activities are Shikara ride on Dal Lake, Gondola ride in Gulmarg and horse ride in Pahalgam.
3. Goa. The best destination for beach and party lovers. It is known for exquisite beaches, Portugese architecture, amazing nightlife and luxury beach Resorts. If you want party atmosphere then you must stay in North Goa preferably Calangute or Candolim. If you want peaceful and relaxing atmosphere then stay in South Goa. You can split your stay and that is also a great idea. I definitely recommend you guys to stay in a luxury beachside Resort with Sea views to get unqie and true Goa experience.
2. Andaman Island. How can I miss this it. Andaman is known for exotic white sandy beaches, beautiful islands, dense forests and laid back culture. On a trip to Andaman you must visit Port Blair, Havelock Island, Neil Island and Ross Island. Radhanagar and Laxmanpur beaches are amongst the best known beaches in Asia. You wont find the the same sunrise and sunset views elsewhere that you will see in Andaman Islands.
1. Kerala which is called God’s Own country. Kerala is popular for its amazing nature, tea plantations, wildlife, lakes, rivers, beaches and Seafood. On a trip to Kerala you must visit Cochin, Munnar, Periyar, Alleppey and Kovalam. The must do activities in Kerala are – houseboat stay on Lake Vembanad, visit to tea plantations and beachstay in Resort.
That’s it guys so if you are planning your honeymoon trip or just another holiday then feel free to contact us at +91 9871340295. We will make sure that your travel experience is safe, wonderful and memorable.
Please subscribe to our Youtube channel WE MUST TRAVEL for exciting, informative and latest travel videos.